The Model In Me

Hello everyone,

As well as taking photos of my great nephew I took some photos of my nephew (my great nephews dad) You will see where my great nephew gets his posing skills from in a sec :).

   I have to say I have the best family in the world letting me take these portraits for my website it's a great way to build my portfolio.

     Again most of the photos have been turned into black and white I just think they look better and
     so much more professional .




  Like my great nephew I think my nephew has those model looks and he's just so easy to photograph.
  He knows which is his best angle. These are some of the best photos that we have taken. I took
  some about a month ago of my nephew I definitely prefer these ones that were taken today.


    Both of these photos I love there my favourite as my nephew was talking to his fiancée at the time
    there so natural and I don't want to get soppy or anything but you can just see the love that is
    there. All the other photos were posed for I think this is why I like this one the most .


   
     I will be taking future family portraits of my nephew and his family keep an eye out for them they
     will be coming soon.

    Do you have a photography website I would love to see it let me know in the comments if you do.

    Thanks for taking the time to visit my site....

No comments