Portraits

Hello

Lets pick up from where I left off in the welcome to my blog post. I was recently telling you how I upgrade my camera I was using the Canon 600D (I think that is the model) In America it is called the Canon Rebel T3i and whilst it was a good camera I found that I wasn't taking it out as it is a really bulky camera and I just wanted one that is less bulky and more travel friendly.

When I went to Portugal last summer I was taking photos on my IPhone 6S and while the quality is pretty amazing for a phone and I got some amazing photos check out my blog andrealovestotravel.blogspot.co.uk if you want to see all the photos I took on my travels.

As I love nothing more but taking portraits of the family I wanted to get a good camera I could take on my travels and put in my handbag without it weighing me down and you can do that with the Olympus Pen it's so compact and if you get the extra micro four thirds lens with it you will not be disappointed it's an amazing camera it gives you that really nice blurry background which is perfect in portrait photography. I will show you some photographs I have took so you can see what I mean









When I first got this camera a month ago I arranged a trip to Blackpool with my mum who agreed to do a bit of modelling for me bless her :). It was a freezing cold day too if you have been to the U.K you know we don't get the best weather here and this particular day it was awful. My mum didn't complain once and I got some lovely shots. Just look how clear the image is and you can see every inch of that fur on her hood. I love all these photos. I debated on getting this camera for the longest time just because this camera wasn't the cheapest I did a lot of research and it definitely fits my needs better then the Cannon did.

Thanks for reading

No comments