A Natural Model

Hi everyone,

This week I did a little bit of a photo shoot with my great nephew the camera absolutely loves him honestly he could be a child model. I had so much fun taking these portraits of him.


I am amazed my great nephew let me take as many photos as I did I must have taken around 30 photos . We all know how difficult it is to take really good photos of babies and toddlers . My great nephew just made it so easy for me to take these photos, He absolutely is a natural in front of the camera.





My favourite type of photography is portraits but more than that it's definitely black and white photography I just think it looks more professional.

                                I may be a little bias but this is the cutest little boy                     




   I just wanted to show you all some portraits that I took over the weekend if you live in the north
   west and like what you see you can book me for your family portraits.

  Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my work

No comments